Landmark Worship Center is a vibrant Apostolic Experience! Bringing all ages to a deeper relationship with God. Continuing the ministry of the book of Acts church, in power and demonstration.
What We believe
- The Bible is the infallible and inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16. God’s Word is the final authority of salvation, and the conduct of our lives.
- The Great Commission. Matthew 28:19. We strive to take the Gospel to the whole world through community outreach and service, missionary support, mission trips, etc.
- There is One God which has revealed himself as the Father in creation, the Son in redemption, and the Holy Ghost as our Comforter. Deut. 6:4. Isaiah 44:6. 2 Cor. 5:19.
- The Gospel message of death (repentance), burial (baptism), and resurrection (in-filling of the Holy Ghost) is the example of Christ for salvation. Romans 6:4. Acts 2:38.
- Baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus. Acts 2:38
- The in-filling of the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongues. Acts 2. Acts 10:44-48.
- In inward and outward holiness unto the Lord. A lifestyle of commitment and dedication to the Lord. Hebrews 12:14.
Pastor Mark Burk received salvation in 1977 in his hometown of Springfield, MO. He studied Theology and graduated from Gateway College of Evangelism (now known as Urshan College). It was at college that he met Rhonda Sheets. They were married on August 14, 1982. They have 3 sons, Timothy, Titus, and Micah.
Pastor Burk has been in ministry for over 35 years. He is an ordained minister with the United Pentecostal Church International. With experience in Youth Ministry, Christian Education, Pastoral Assistant, Illinois Youth Committee, Missions Work in Haiti, and Pastoring for over 20 years.